Actress Crystabel Goddy Gives Reasons Why She Posed Naked For Her Birthday Shoot

Rising actress, Crystabel Goddy, who was accused of biting another actress on set months ago decided to celebrate her birthday in a uniq...



Rising actress, Crystabel Goddy, who was accused of biting another actress on set months ago decided to celebrate her birthday in a unique way.

The actress decided to donate blood on her birthday and she told Sunday Scoop her reason. She said,

“It’s a decision that came from an ‘instruction’ and deep thinking. Birthdays are significant and for every new year that I’m gifted with, I’ve decided to share it with a lucky person. That’s my little way of making my living worthy, giving back and saying I appreciate that I’ve got life, considering that many others would give anything to live.”

Explaining the type of instruction she got, she said,

“It’s a divine instruction. Often times, we live ordinarily; wake up, and don’t even pray. God’s always speaking if there’s a man to listen.
You cannot be neither here nor there. Donating blood had never been on my mind, but when my birthday was approaching, I kept on searching deeply for what to do as thanksgiving for life. I’d visited orphanages yearly, even before birthdays.I wanted something deeper that would cost me something. And this instruction came. Just like many others that have come in the past that I’ve yielded to. My advice for everyone is to learn to communicate with your inner man. You’d be saved a lot of ‘had I known.’”

On how she reconciles hearing from God and stripping naked for her birthday shoot, she said,

“Stripping for my birthday shoot was about me being human and a model, but I’ve got my spirituality intact. Models pray for successes and they get successful.

I’m also an actress and if there’s a story where I’ve got to show some skin, it’s the job; it doesn’t stop me from being respected.

God is interested in everyone especially those who accept their imperfections. Nudity is an art. It’s bold. It’s about embracing and recreating myself. It’s freedom.”

The actress also hinted that she is currently ‘on an international movie set made up of a mixed race cast.’

Click Here to See Photots


COMMENTS

Y'all read and don't drop comments, how do y'all close those eyes of yours and sleep @night? Lol.. You have a voice, LET IT COUNT, use this platform to air your views.. Don't be a reader only, pls be a contributor, lol. Thanks for visiting, hope to see more of you.. XXX
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Name

ltr
item
EXPLICIT INFORMATION: Actress Crystabel Goddy Gives Reasons Why She Posed Naked For Her Birthday Shoot
Actress Crystabel Goddy Gives Reasons Why She Posed Naked For Her Birthday Shoot
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjty3XhlHcrB-NiVr2nhYQj5WbOyGujWQGEHyJRrwCB1MoVECwHH9-uej6r3AEpNgVXT5L-9JIXIin3WGXMlfi4M6q-QAxgWPeHZ8_MEiAgJcOI_wDM3vGDbrsVqgMqzHPbkphZW84JjXE/s640/crystabel-goddy.png
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjty3XhlHcrB-NiVr2nhYQj5WbOyGujWQGEHyJRrwCB1MoVECwHH9-uej6r3AEpNgVXT5L-9JIXIin3WGXMlfi4M6q-QAxgWPeHZ8_MEiAgJcOI_wDM3vGDbrsVqgMqzHPbkphZW84JjXE/s72-c/crystabel-goddy.png
EXPLICIT INFORMATION
https://explicitinfo.blogspot.com/2017/07/actress-crystabel-goddy-gives-reasons.html
https://explicitinfo.blogspot.com/
https://explicitinfo.blogspot.com/
https://explicitinfo.blogspot.com/2017/07/actress-crystabel-goddy-gives-reasons.html
true
1106943607285027946
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy