Video: Tonto Dikeh Breaks Down In Tears In New Interview, Shares Domestic Violence Photos, Reveals Rosaline Meurer Broke Her Marriage

Just like Tiwa Savage, Actress, Tonto Dikeh has opened up and bared it all in a new interview with Media Room Hub. The delectable mo...



Just like Tiwa Savage, Actress, Tonto Dikeh has opened up and bared it all in a new interview with Media Room Hub. The delectable mother of one has revealed that her estranged husband, Churchill really humiliated her and that the Nigerian Embassy in Ghana has nude photos/videos of her when she ran to them during one of their fights.



The actress also showed evidence that her husband, Churchill always beat her up. She also denied having any issues with her mother in-law.

She also said she is aware that Rosy Meurer is the reason Churchill abandoned her and his son, that she has been sleeping with her husband. She also revealed that her husband bought her birthday car gift for her.

She also said two women have contacted her that they have kids for her husband.

See photos of when her husband beat her up:
According to Tonto, she does not regret her marriage and didn’t grant the interview to discredit her ex-husband. She stated that she indeed suffered domestic violence while she was with Churchill

    “The domestic violence is real. How I lived to suffer it and go through it over and over again, I do not understand. Alot of people have blamed me. A lot of people have said a lot of things. I stayed back in my marriage, not because of my child, but because I loved my husband with all of my heart. I stayed because he begged me to stay a couple of times. I stayed because I just didn’t want to give up. I didn’t want to give up on the marriage just like that.”

She shared photos and even a video of herself after she was physically abused by her ex husband. Tonto says sometime ago when they were in Ghana, she had to run to the Nigerian Embassy after he had physically abused her

“I also have pictures in Ghana. The Nigerian embassy in Ghana has pictures of me. I had to run to them at some point. The reason I can’t release those pictures is because I was stark naked. My husband has humilated me so much and for anybody to tell me I am lying against my husband, that even hurts me more”.
Tonto says if she had her way, she would love to delete everything about herself on the internet because of her child

“If I had my way, I would like to delete everything. I would like to delete my whole existence because of my child because I know that the internet never dies. He is going to grow up, he is going to read them and it is going to hurt him@.

The mother of one says associating her with drugs is the most hurtful misconception people have of her.
“Something that has really hurt me in recent times is someone associating me with drugs as a mother. That hurt me so much because nobody sees how good of a mother I am. Nobody knows the sacrifices I have made for my son. I do a drug test almost every month. I write a letter to my son every month on his birthday about how much he has changed my life, how much he has made me a better person, about how I have stopped so many things for him. That really destroyed me. That really broke me into a million pieces. That is the worst thing I have heard”.

Tonto says she is aware that her ex-husband PA, Rosey Meurer is sleeping with him
“I am aware of her. I am aware she is sleeping with my husband. I am aware my husband is taking care of her. I am also aware that she is the reason why my husband abandoned his son with me for close to two months just before the big foundation thing we did in December because he took her on a trip. No she is not my husband’s sister. My husband is not her brother. She doesn’t know me. I have never spoken to my husband about her before but I do know their story and I do know that they are in love. It is not just a mere relationship. I have picrtures of them being on a trip abroad together, that is something my husband has never done for me or his family. Where that hurts me more was that I watched my husband make every single dime that he owns. I know the sacrifices that I have made for my family. All I expect was for him to be good to his family. Women are not the porblem I have with husband”she said








COMMENTS

Y'all read and don't drop comments, how do y'all close those eyes of yours and sleep @night? Lol.. You have a voice, LET IT COUNT, use this platform to air your views.. Don't be a reader only, pls be a contributor, lol. Thanks for visiting, hope to see more of you.. XXX
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Name

ltr
item
EXPLICIT INFORMATION: Video: Tonto Dikeh Breaks Down In Tears In New Interview, Shares Domestic Violence Photos, Reveals Rosaline Meurer Broke Her Marriage
Video: Tonto Dikeh Breaks Down In Tears In New Interview, Shares Domestic Violence Photos, Reveals Rosaline Meurer Broke Her Marriage
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgx-Z1DilmhggV3OJuoHBRhcsbdTEh640dQd5f9GSoV5c7FOTpDMg6c7KxqP2fXJlunrTsu8Nj8D7ugUiEVuhYCVAIQbxT_dCIjnvsZpWEfeo-LgqLySDqRpwwf1HvNxoQ0BWZrda44heI/s640/Diks-05-400x270.png
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgx-Z1DilmhggV3OJuoHBRhcsbdTEh640dQd5f9GSoV5c7FOTpDMg6c7KxqP2fXJlunrTsu8Nj8D7ugUiEVuhYCVAIQbxT_dCIjnvsZpWEfeo-LgqLySDqRpwwf1HvNxoQ0BWZrda44heI/s72-c/Diks-05-400x270.png
EXPLICIT INFORMATION
https://explicitinfo.blogspot.com/2017/03/video-tonto-dikeh-breaks-down-in-tears.html
https://explicitinfo.blogspot.com/
https://explicitinfo.blogspot.com/
https://explicitinfo.blogspot.com/2017/03/video-tonto-dikeh-breaks-down-in-tears.html
true
1106943607285027946
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy