“I ONLY SLEPT WITH 3 OF THEM” – NIGERIAN FOOTBALL COACH ARRESTED FOR HAVING GAY SEX WITH HIS TEENAGE PLAYERS

Frank Darlington, the manager of Soccer Warriors Football Academy, Pen Cinema, has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command, for ...



Frank Darlington, the manager of Soccer Warriors Football Academy, Pen Cinema, has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command, for allegedly sodomising three of his teenage players, in Agege, Punchng reports.


He was arrested last Thursday, after one of the victims reported him to the police. Darlington, 49, who hails from Imo State, allegedly took three footballers to his house on separate occasions after training sessions, and sodomised them.

Darlington’s wife and 3-year-old daughter, lived in Imo State, after the two got divorced in March 2016. The police said the suspect allegedly penetrated the victims’ anuses, and would be charged for sodomy.

While confessing, Darlington said,

“It was in February 2015 that the rape started. I usually had sex with my boys just to play with them. It was romance. We had fun together. The last one I did was in July 2016, knowing that it could get me into trouble.

I slept with only three of my footballers. I have been coaching for about 12 years. The sex with the boys was not for any ritual. I only derived fun from it. I knew it was a crime and that was why I stopped this act since July. I pledged not to go back into this.”

One of the victims, Kehinde (pseudonym), told our correspondent that Darlington threatened him that he (Kenny) would die if he told anyone about the sodomy.

The 18-year-old said he was forced to tell his mother when Darlington made it a habit.

He said,

“He always had sex with me and with most of us. He started last year. The first time he approached me was after a training session. He said my performance was bad and I should meet him at home for a discussion.

When I went, he molested me. He did not use any protection. He did not give me any money, but he threatened that I would die if I told anyone. I cannot count how many times he had done this to me. I told my mother when I was tired of his abuse.”

Another victim revealed that a large number of footballers at the academy had withdrawn because “he always slept with 2 or 3 of us every week.”


COMMENTS

Y'all read and don't drop comments, how do y'all close those eyes of yours and sleep @night? Lol.. You have a voice, LET IT COUNT, use this platform to air your views.. Don't be a reader only, pls be a contributor, lol. Thanks for visiting, hope to see more of you.. XXX
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Name

ltr
item
EXPLICIT INFORMATION: “I ONLY SLEPT WITH 3 OF THEM” – NIGERIAN FOOTBALL COACH ARRESTED FOR HAVING GAY SEX WITH HIS TEENAGE PLAYERS
“I ONLY SLEPT WITH 3 OF THEM” – NIGERIAN FOOTBALL COACH ARRESTED FOR HAVING GAY SEX WITH HIS TEENAGE PLAYERS
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjIanmXLZNIohPLOoZffcMspnagdJ6hKA37fHFe0R6QCeLj3fc1Ysf9P-CD4SoOCOFnVtahLvAc9_6gNxYfc-AzEH6MAv8_tW1stmKnnc3pb4yIVXZnCWOTliSl1zqjr5s4q2x_UoIyVGQ/s640/Black-Funny-Actor-Shut-Up-Face-Expression.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjIanmXLZNIohPLOoZffcMspnagdJ6hKA37fHFe0R6QCeLj3fc1Ysf9P-CD4SoOCOFnVtahLvAc9_6gNxYfc-AzEH6MAv8_tW1stmKnnc3pb4yIVXZnCWOTliSl1zqjr5s4q2x_UoIyVGQ/s72-c/Black-Funny-Actor-Shut-Up-Face-Expression.jpg
EXPLICIT INFORMATION
https://explicitinfo.blogspot.com/2016/11/i-only-slept-with-3-of-them-nigerian.html
https://explicitinfo.blogspot.com/
https://explicitinfo.blogspot.com/
https://explicitinfo.blogspot.com/2016/11/i-only-slept-with-3-of-them-nigerian.html
true
1106943607285027946
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy